During this time, according to the media or various communication channels We will see more and more news about people suffering from depression . Have you ever wondered what the causes of depression actually are? To make the number of people suffering from this disease increase every day. So are we at risk for depression? Today we will give you some examples of factors that cause depression. In order to check ourselves at the same time.
Factors that cause “Depression”
2. Upbringing Personality such as people who view the world in a negative way Attached to perfection
3. Abnormalities of neurotransmitters in the brain It may be caused by some event that triggers it, such as the loss of a loved one. Or get sick or have an accident, ทางเข้า ufabet etc.
9 behaviors that are warning signs “Depression”
1. Feeling uncomfortable, sad, discouraged all the time.
2. What did you like to do in the past? But now I don’t feel like doing anything at all. Or even if you do what you like, you won’t be happy.
3. Loss of appetite or eating more until the weight changes a lot.
4. Can’t sleep or just want to sleep.
5. Anxious, restless, or don’t want to do anything.
6. Feeling tired, easily tired, and lacking energy
. 7. Feeling worthless. Disappointed with yourself
8. Not able to concentrate, distracted, memory worsens, not daring to make decisions
9. Have thoughts of wanting to die. I want to kill myself. If you have any of these symptoms, it is recommended that you see a psychiatrist immediately.
There are 9 items to assess your risk for depression. You should observe your symptoms. If you have 5 of the 9 items above for 2 consecutive weeks, you should see a psychiatrist immediately.